Even the name sparks awe: a PADI Divemaster is someone who really knows their business.
A job with endless variety, a Divemaster (or DM for short) is someone who is always ready to help a student with a tough skill, help an instructor get set up efficiently and use time in class well, take divers on tours in open water, and everything else in between.
You'll learn an amazing number of things, such as:
- Polishing your dive skills to demonstration quality
- Learning how to work with students
- How to conduct programs yourself
- Assisting with real classes, both open water and continuing ed
- Sharpen up on dive theory
Divemaster Courses cover a lot of ground and can be taken at your pace. Email us for more information on designing a Divemaster program to suit your needs and schedule!