PADI assistant Instructor #351255
Mark considers scuba diving a great pastime, allowing him to enjoy the water, the discovery of nature and the relaxation that comes with leaving the land for a while. He loves the outdoors and everything associated with high adventure and working with youth. He is actively involved in a local Boy Scout Troop as an Assistant Scout Master.
He hopes to share his passion for diving with as many Scouts in the local area as possible. He and his wife Melanie of 24 years reside in Bloomington and have three sons.
- 2010 – Took Discover Scuba Class offered to a group affiliated with the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) with one of his sons and both loved it.
- 2010 – Open Water Certification
- 2014 – PADI Divemaster
- 2016 – PADI Assistant Instructor
Favorite Dive Destination
Grand Cayman, wreck diving. (Looking forward to finding new favorites as often as possible).
2ND FAVORITE DIVE DESTINATION
Florida Sea Base, BSA
- Graduated from Illinois State University with a degree in Finance.
- Enjoys diving with two of his sons (still trying to convince the 3rd)
- Thinks the Go Pro is greatest scuba accessory ever!
- Once had an enormous sea turtle swim between his legs… (watch out)
- Running a dive shop on the beach would be an ideal “retirement”