mathew (mat) boyd
PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER TRAINER #356820
I grew up diving and it has been a passion of mine my entire life. I spent the summer of 2015 working at Florida Sea Base (a high adventure Boy Scout camp) in Islamorada, Florida (an island in the keys) and spent the last month living on and teaching from a schooner in Key West.
- 2006 - Junior Open Water Diver
- 2011 - PADI Rescue Diver
- 2015 - PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
Favorite Dive Destination
Cozumel Mexico & the Bahamas!
- Studying Physical Education at Illinois State University
- Love anything outdoors fishing, hiking, backpacking, you name it!
- Spent the summer of 2016 backpacking through western Europe, UK, and Iceland