PADI divemaster #388456
Scuba Diving has been a dream of David's for as long as he can remember. And ever since he walked in the Wild Country shop in Champaign IL. in 2010 he has been hooked. And since his first salt water dive in the Bahamas, he can't get enough.
- 2011 - First dive - mesmerized!
- 2011 - Open Water certification
- 2011 - Advanced Open Water certification
- 2014 - Nitrox certification
- 2016 - PADI Divemaster
Favorite Dive Destination
Cozumel, and anywhere else MDS is going next!
- AA in Theatre at Parkland College
- BFA in Technical Direction Theatre from University of Illinois
- MFA in Technical Direction Theatre from University of Illinois
- Die-hard Raiders Fan
- Avid Horseback Rider (just not in Costa Rica)
If you ever get the chance to learn how to scuba dive, here are two ideas that i would share with you:
- If at all possible, Go to MDS to learn from the best.
- Dive as often as possible.
Every time I dive it is a new experience. No matter where I go or how many times I dive in a day, it is different and amazing every time. But it is also very humbling. I guess I would have to say that going diving to me is like going to church for some people, but get ready for the kind of religious experience that can only come from beneath the oceans surface.