PADI master instructor #36601
I developed my love of water growing up on Lake Michigan. I would go to Shedd Aquarium yearly. My dad would take me with his oceanography classes to tidal pools or back rooms of aquariums in California. I lived in the Keys for a short time. I retired from teaching school.
I met my husband diving, he helps me teach.
I never allowed a bucket list to grow. Do it now, never wait until you are too old to do what you want is my advice!
- 1963 - First dive! PADI didn't exist then
- 1972 - PADI Open Water certification.
- 1988 - PADI Instructor
Favorite Dive Destinations
- The wrecks of North Carolina and Isle Royale
- The critters of Australia, the wreck of Yongala
- I have been an instructor for:
- Sky diving, made a 1000 jumps
- I was a pilot, flying Lakes, a plane that lands on the water